The Cycling Journey
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
July’s activity of my cycling journey
In July I had taken part out famous forum in Singapore Togoparts challenge 817km in 8 weeks
However I took up this togochallenge late therefore I am left with limited time.
I manage to complete the challenge and attended their ceremony for jersey collection and lucky draw. As usual not that lucky hahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join new group, U cycling team
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
Took part in togo810
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment