Monday, December 4, 2017

The continue of my cycling journey

Sorry due to work commitment and kid at home, times are limited and I have not been updating.
I shall try my best to close up what I had been doing the past few months from where I had stopped.

Basically in June 03 2017 locally Team next Stage had opened a Social ride for other who are interested to try riding with them. They are basically those riders doing Iron Man, Tri etc and some represent Singapore in sea games....

Had one a nice ride with them clocking some good PR from Strava as their pace is much faster than normally I did. And also this will tell me where I am weak on and improve myself . Basically the route are from orchard - Scott road- novena- Thomson - mandai- Lck- Boon Lay shell - Jalan buro- wchw- Maxwell and end around there

This is the meeting place. Surprising lots of riders





No comments:

Post a Comment