Well hopefully I do not have to go into that stage then.
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Aero wheels
Previously I had the Alu light weight rims with Chris king hubs R45 ceramic. However I notice the speed drops whenever I goes into the freewheel mode. Reason for the drop are too light wheels also the rims does not help to continue rotate well after spinning on it. After carefully thinking and decision made, I decided on Enve rims. Reason handmade in USA, life time crash warranty which you need pay 1/2 price for the replacement if crash and crack. Most wheel company does not have this terms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
-
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment