Thursday, June 15, 2017
The look after togo810 event
Togo810 event rides did help me loss further in weight and more tone up. If you had follow through my blog you will have seen the photo of how I look like when I am still on a folding bike. But for now, I had successfully proven cycling do slim one down and I am wearing a pair of jeans that is near 20 year ago. The photo will tell you a thousands words.... I purposely worn the same t shirt for this selfie.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
-
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment