The Cycling Journey
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Then to next upgrade on crank
After wish I notice for free ride using a bmx crankset is much much of benefit as it is stiff and it is almost bomb proof. That is what bmx is.
Also this is the first time I got stuff online.
Manage to secure spider for my bash guard and machine it to fit into the profile crank I bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join new group, U cycling team
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
Took part in togo810
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment