Wednesday, June 7, 2017
As a newbie to mountain bike, so I learn from the hard way....
As per title I was very new to mountain bike and got learn it by the hard way. Was thinking of getting a xc bike so that I can travel faster and same time training. But got con on bike size and end up with a super huge bike. However I continue to ride till got budget then go into next stage. That was in year 2005 at that time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
-
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment