and I need some sort of exercise.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
The return again into bikes
Well as per last mention the Identii bike was sold due to wedding. Once moved into my own nest I started to look into a new bike. A dream bike that I been wanting. It is the down hill..... that is after 4 years of marriage life and I decided for a return. reason I am growing side way and plump.
and I need some sort of exercise.
and I need some sort of exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
-
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment