Below are some old photos of where cycling hobby had come into my life.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
How i started cycling?
I had started cycling since very young age around 12year old. 1989? during that time I am still in the primary school but had hit on road cycling with BMX with classmates and some other friends who are in the same interest.
Below are some old photos of where cycling hobby had come into my life.
Below are some old photos of where cycling hobby had come into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
-
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment