Wednesday, June 7, 2017
However, I met with an accident that causes me unable to walk properly for almost 8 months follow by therapies for recovery. it took long enough before I am able to walk on my own and same time to train my legs back. however I notice my legs had lost more than 60% power I used to have. I cannot run or do other sports of the ownself I have. This Remains in me for some time.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Been finding high and low for a group to join. And finally I found one that suitable for me. It is the U cycling team and they are very well...
-
In order to improve my riding, I took up the challenge of togo810 to complete 810km within 8weeks. But actual fact I complete it at 1500km w...
No comments:
Post a Comment